Curled paper wreath

Curled Paper wreath for Christmas

This weeks blog is about the paper wreath I made ready for Christmas. I found the wreath on YouTube and watched the video before attempting to make this. 

This wreath was made up of a polystyrene wreath from spotlight $7.49. And half a pack of this Christmas dsp cut into 1" x 12" stripes. I then curled them with a bone folder. This took about 30 minutes. I attached red ribbon to the top of the wreath with pins. I then started pinning the curled paper to the wreath. This all up took 150 pins and about 1 hour. 

Once finished I then cut a piece of garden green cardstock 1.5" x 8" and then I used the triple banner punch on both ends. I then cut merry Christmas out of red glimmer paper. Then I glued this to the garden green banner and then glued the banner to the wreath. 

All up it took about 3 hours and cost less than a wreath from Myers.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWHT February Blog Hop

AWHT March Creative Showcase

AWHT July 2020 Creative Showcase